Our Statement of Faith
New Life Worship Center Church
Our Statements of Faith
* We believe the bible to be the fully inspired and inerrant Word of God.
( 2 Peter 1:19-21 )
* We believe God has revealed Himself as a triune God, manifested in three
personalities as Father, Son(Word) and Holy Spirit.
( 1 John 5:7, John 1:1-14, Mt.28:19, Luke 3:22 )
* We believe the Lord Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, borned of a virgin,
lived a sinless life, died on the cross, rose from the dead, and is now seated
at the right hand of the God the Father. ( Mt.1:23, Jn.5:22, Hebrews 1:1-3 )
* We believe man is a created being, made in the likeness and image of God,
and his only hope of redemption from sin is through the shed blood of
Jesus Christ, the Son of God. ( Luke 24:47 )
* We believe in two bibical ordinances for the church;
Water Baptism, and Holy Communion. ( Acts 8:36-38, 1 Cor. 11:24-26)
* We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit as a separate, definite work of
God in the believer's life, with gifts of the Spirit given to the church, as God
divides to every man severally as He will.
( Acts 2:4, 1 Cor.12:1-11, 1 Cor.14:22,27,39 )
* We believe that sanctification is a definite yet progressive work of grace,
as taught in the scriptures, which leads to holiness. ( Rom. 6:18-22 )
* We believe in the mission and ministry of the church. God divinely calls men
and women to serve in the five fold ministry for equipping the saints and
evangelizing the world. ( Eph. 4:11-12, 1 Cor. 12:28 )
* We believe in divine healing by the power of God, by the laying on of hands.
( 1 Peter 2:24, James 5:14-16 )
* We believe in the literal rapture of the church prior to the millennial reign of
Christ, and the final judgment of the wicked dead.
( 1 Thess.4:13-18, 1 Cor. 15:51-52, Rev.20:11-12 )
* We believe according to His promise, to look for a new heaven and a new earth,
wherein dwelleth righteousness. ( Rev.21:1, 2 Peter 3:13 )